GLOBAL MARKETING BAMK 3208
GROUP PROJECT ASSIGNMENT
Identify a new international market for a particular brand of your choice. Accordingly, provide strategy
recommendations for entering a foreign market based on the SWOT analysis of the company, as well as the
internal and external factors of the company. A secondary research will be required to help you identify the factors
(controllable elements and uncontrollable elements e.g culture, regulations, consumers, competition,
infrastructure, etc. Please feel free to see me about any aspect of the project that is unclear to you, both before and
as you proceed through the assignment.
OUTLINE OF GROUP PROJECT
The following is a sample structure and can be modified where necessary depending on the context of the chosen
market area. The report should reflect and draw on the topics covered in class as much as possible.
Table of Contents:
SECTION I: PROFILE OF COUNTRY MARKET
This section involves an overview of your country market:
· Provide an analysis or evaluation of the country market.
· Describe the characteristics of this country market in terms of size, historical trends, growth forecasts, etc.
· What are the different customer segments in this market? Consider the segmentation factors that can be
considered including geographical segmentation, behavioural segmentation, demographic, and psychographic
Provide an analysis of all the existing, emerging, and potential customer segments in this country market.
· Evaluate the competitive structure within the country market you are entering.: Direct or Indirect
What is the total number of competitors? Describe the competitive positions of the major competitors. Who are
the leading competitors, who are the competitors that may be challenging, which competitors seem to be the
followers, and which are the niche competitors? Why?
· What recent trends (e.g., economic, demographic, psychographic, others) have affected this market?
· What marketing opportunities the different trends in the market suggest?
· What are the cultural and legal differences that the company will have to consider?
SECTION II: DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY’S TRANSFERABLE CAPABILITIES
· Based on your understanding of the company’s strengths and weaknesses, what do you think are the company’s
firm specific advantage? what do you think are the company’s firm specific disadvantages that can be addressed
· Justify why these sources of advantage/capabilities are transferable to the chosen country market. Why do you
think these advantages can be also used in the chosen market of entry and how will it benefit the company?
SECTION III: RECOMMENDATION OF ENTRY STRATEGY
· Provide a recommendation for an entry strategy to the foreign country market.
· Describe your justification of your recommendation based on both the characteristics of the market and the
source of transferable capabilities.
• Suggest the most suitable international organisation structure that can be used in this chosen country market,
and what are the advantages and disadvantages involved with the proposed structure?
SECTION IV: RECOMMENDATION OF INTERNATIONAL MARKETING STRATEGY AND
In this section, you need develop a full marketing strategy for entry.
· Who is the suggested target segment?
· Propose a positioning statement.
· Development of recommendations for all the elements including:
– Market coverage strategy, and why?
– Provide suggestions so if the company needs to adapt or standardise its product in the new market and
why? How should they implement their packaging and labelling for the new market?
– What communication strategies should they consider specifically for this new market?
– What is the most applicable distribution strategy that they should consider for this new market? And
– Provide a full conclusion to this report considering your overall views of such opportunity and why you
think the company should venture into this market opportunity and how it may enhance, strengthen or
expand the brand.
The report should be within 1500-2000 words
Font: Times new roman, or Calibri
Font size: 10, 1.5 line spacing,
APA referencing style, ensure that your report is well structured and paragraphs well organized.
Justified report with a margin of 1.5 at least.
Provide a cover page with the university name, department, course name and code, section number, student names and student
ID. As well as the lecturers name.
Provide an introduction paragraph (Introducing the report, what is it about, background info about the company and or the
brand). And the purpose of the report.
Please save your report as PDF, with your course name, section number and group number. Submission in Turn it In.
Reflective Assessment (Individual 5% Inclusive of the 20%) :
Reflect on the assessment using your own words. This part of the assessment shall help you reflect and gain understanding on
which parts of the assessment you think you did well and why, and which parts you might have needed further understanding
– Your overall review on the assignment and how did you generally do?
– What was challenging and how did you overcome those challenges?
– Which part of your work in the assessment you are most proud of? And which parts you could have done better?
– How do you think this assessment will help you in your future endeavours (professionally and or personally), or in
your future career as a marketing graduate and or specialist.
– This assessment is provided individually,
– Submission is in the E-learning, each student will provide their own reflective assessment.
– Please ensure you provide the university name and logo, course name and course code, student name and ID, Lecturer
name and the name of the assignment.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.